Ford Transit One Stop Shop Models
The Ford Transit Chassis Cab provides a robust platform for the "One Stop Shop" range of special body conversions available direct from the manufacturer, ready for work.
The One Stop Shop range includes:
- Transit 1 Way Tipper - A choice of Single or Double Cabs, FWD or RWD
- Transit 3 Way Tipper - With three tipping options (tip left, right and rear)
- Transit Dropside - Available with Single or Double cab, in FWD or RWD, automatic transmission on FWD models
- Transit Luton & Box Vans - Featuring a generous load space, comfortable cab and convenient features, now available with Front or Rear Wheel Drive.
- Transit One Stop availability from Stoneacre dealer stock can be checked on our one-stop-lists on the promotions page using the link at the top of this page. We display vehicles that are in stock and have a variety of offers to choose from including Contract Hire, Leasing & HP deals.
Ready to work Transit models providing operaters with cost-effective solutions to a wide range of business needs. Visit our Transit Centre and see for yourself how theTransit One-Stop range measures up to your business requirements.Request more information
Transit One-Stop 1-Way Tipper
Ford's Transit Tipper representing superb functionality, along with clever design and construction built to last. Built to cope with the most adverse site conditions and a wide range of loads,
The Tipper Control Station conveniently located next to the driver’s seat houses all the Tipper controls for ease of operation.
A sequenced hydraulic body hold down means, this fully-automatic system will secure the body in its lowered position, without the need for operator attention.
The dual mode hinged tailboards top-hinged and ‘tip-thru’ operation modes are easily controlled by the side-mounted remote lever.
With increased production capcity, the Transit One Way Tipper is more readily available from stock.Request more information
Transit One-Stop 3 -Way Tipper
The Ford Transit 3-way Tipper, engineered to the same high standards as the 1-way Tipper, with the added benefit of tipping to both sides of the vehicle, as well as to the rear.
The Remote wander lead handset plugs in to the socket below the driver’s seat to give you assured and easy control when side-tipping.
A 5-stage chromium plated ram, mounted in a durable steel gimbal,complete with shock absorbers and electrical limit switches to control the tip-ping angle.
Dual mode hinged tailboard: Uses the side-mounted remote lever for a top-hinged operation, or the pillar latches for a bottom-hinged operation.Request more information
Transit One-Stop Dropside
Available with either a Single or Double cab, in FWD or RWD, a choice of 3 EcoBlue engines with automatic transmission now available on FWD models. Boasting payloads up to 2,320kg and a range of body lengths from 2.9m to 5.3m, there’s a model to suit the requirements of most businesses.
Key Features include:
- Substantial all-steel powder-coated headboard
- Flush mounted load-lashing rings to raves, plus roping eyes to underside of raves
- Replaceable resin-bonded 15mm ply load deck
- Tailboards with integrated bump rubber
- Double-skinned body colour aluminium sideboards
The majority of models are now readily available from stock.Request more information
Transit One-Stop Luton and Box Van
The Ford Transit One-Stop Luton is the ideal choice for those looking to move larger hauls, with up to a massive 19.8 cubic metres of loading space available. In addition to this, there’s features designed to aid transportation, with a wide-slat rear shutter to give maximum headroom, an adjustable internal spotlight united with a full width Hi- Vis rear step to create the best in visibility, and internal emergency rear door release, and anchorage points as well as a set retention poles to keep your cargo firmly secure.
Adding an optional tail lift for those heavy loads is made easy due to the rear door apperture contruction.
Ford's off the shelf Transit Luton is designed to meet most operators needs and with the additional production capacity vehicles have become much easier to supply from the national stock bank.
Ford One Stop vehicle availability - Select from the list below to view stock lists
Request more information
Ford One Stop Finance
FCE & Ford Lease provide a range of Tax efficient funding solutions tailored to meet individual businesses circumstances. The range of funding packages include;
- Contract Hire
- Finance Lease
- Finance Lease with balloon
- Ford Aquire (HP)
- Ford Aquire (Balloon HP)
At Stoneacre we have a team of Commercial Vehicle Specialists available to ensure you find the correct specification vehicle for your operation and to explain the differences between all of the vehicle finace packages available to enable you to make informed choices about which finance package is the most tax efficient for your business.